| Phia's favorite time...eating cake! |
I took Phia to Vivien's birthday party at a skate rink in Valencia. Wasn't sure what to expect since I'm not a fan of being cold but we ended up having a blast!! There are 6-7 different rinks and the one we had for the party had sleds and a giant snow pile for the kids to play with. Phia didn't have gloves(woops) but she didn't seem to mind. She made giant snowballs anyway and loved throwing them at me:) Such a fun idea for a birthday party!!
| Little snow bunnies |
| Happy Birthday Viv! |
![]() |
| Cutie patootie |
![]() |
| Pure joy |
![]() |
| Snowball incoming!! |
| I love this picture. Phia's feet itched so bad that she took her boots off to itch them. What she didn't realize is that they were actually frozen. She had an itch attack!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment