Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mama's birthday at Cake Mix!

I got a gift certificate from my friend Marta to Cake Mix for my birthday. It's owned by Duff from Ace of Cake's and you order your cake(any kind you want) ahead of time so when you get there it's ready for you to decorate! The have fondant that you can dye any color you want...or buttercream frosting instead by the fondant is easier to work with so we choose that. Of course I took Sophia with and she had SOOOO much fun!! I thought she'd lose interest but since we were surrounded by cakes and candies she didn't want to leave. Our cake got a lot of attention which made Phia so happy and proud. This was such a fun gift and a fun way to spend the day with my princess:)
We choose chocolate fondant of course:) The staff is so friendly and helpful and we so sweet with Phia!
sweetest little baker I know


watching our fondant being rolled out

Phia helping mold it onto our pumkin chocolate chip cake(it tasted like a chocolate chip cookie)

We dyed our flowers and Phia helped roll it out
Phia blotting water in the center of each flower so we could add our flower centers


And of course she had to taste test everything!!
Such a cute bakery:)


Tada!!!!


we'll be back next year Duff!

No comments: