Friday, December 21, 2012

Phia's Polar Express school party

Such a fun party!
 And just when we thought we'd had enough of the holiday festivities we ended the week with a Polar Express themed class party at Phia's school. Even though mommy is sick with a sinus infection, there's NO WAY I'd miss it. I love her school parties and this one was my favorite yet! I forgot my camera(boooo) so I got a few pictures on my phone. The teachers went all out making a train in the classroom and used the tables as the train cars. Miss Traci read Polar Express to the kids then the got a delivery from the North Pole of bells and tickets to get on the Polar Express to get their picture taken. They then glued all the parts onto their own paper trains, decorated cookies, and had hot cocoa and popcorn! Such a fun morning!!

Amazing!!!
Phia showing off the train she made
Some of the kids had written their names on the dry erase board.  Phia still makes her S's backyards...so precious:)
A

Ryley and Phia(and a cutie pie who snuck in  from Room 1)
Very thoughtfully decorating

Mmmm candycane time



Miss Phi inside the train

Miss Traci reading Polar Express...the kids got really into it. Especially when Miss Traci couldn't hold the delivery from the North Pole because it was so cold!

No comments: