Thursday, December 13, 2012
"I'm afraid of the scared"
Last night was quite the epic night for Preston(and mommy and daddy too!!). He's been our sleeper since he was born. Put him to sleep and not a peep. Not a peep when he wakes up either...just hangs in his bed 'til we get him. So needless to say when we heard a blood curdling scream followed by 'MOOOOOMMMMMMY' at 1am we were shocked when we realized it was Preston! Daddy and I ran into Preston's room to find him shaking from head to toe, burning hot(he also had a fever), and hysterically crying. Our hearts broke. His shakey little hand was pointing at the closet saying "there's a baby in my closet and it was staring at me!!". He kept saying through his shakey little voice "I'm afraid of the scared". I thought he was saying "I'm very scared" but after hearing it all night we realized what he was saying(so cute). We brought him to our bed for an hour and then put him back in his crib. 20 minutes later it started all over again...he woke up from a deep sleep scraming at the top of his lungs. He ended up sleeping the rest of the night in our bed and it happened 2 more times in our bed. This morning we were all EXHAUSTED and all Presto could talk about was the baby in his closet. He said "mommy your baby was in my closet"(referring to the babes in my tummy). POOOOOOOOOOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping this was a one time thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment