![]() |
| Our 4d pictures of our baby girl at 15 weeks! |
We went to a 4D ultrasound place at 15 weeks to find out the gender of our new baby. Technology is really amazing. You always hear stories of being told the wrong gender early on but it's most definitely using bad equipment because this was very obviously NOT a boy ha!! I remember getting an gender ultrasound of Presto at 16 weeks and he was ALL boy!! We took Phia with us this time. It was such a special experience having her there. The place we went is very private and has lots of toys for kids to play with which was great for Phia. They even play relaxing music for mommy and I sat in a giant comfty recliner! My gut told me girl because of the terrible sea sick feeling I had for 6 weeks which was the exact same feeling I had with Phia but you still never know! We were so happy to see our little lady squirming around and we were happy she was very cooperative! We are so very excited tthat our family is complete and cannot wait to meet her in late May!
![]() |
| I love the image on the right where she's literally hugging the placenta(at 15 weeks) |
![]() |
| 3D at 11 weeks |
| Daddy bought me this cute frame for Christmas...so sweet! |
![]() |
| This is a 4D ultrasound at 11 weeks |





No comments:
Post a Comment