Thursday, December 20, 2012

Preston's 3rd b-day party at Rockin' Kids!

Nana always makes these plates for the kids birthday and we keep one as a memento!

After a change of venue we ended up having an awesome birthday party for Preston. Our friends came from all over to celebrate and Presto had a BLAST!! He enjoyed many many juice boxes and running around in the play area. I made a snowman cake like I made every year but I'm thinking next year I'll change it up for him so he doesn't have a Christmas theme every year!! Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most loving, most funny, 3 year old we know. Thank you for all your amazing cuddles and everything you teach mommy and daddy. WE LOVE YOU PRESTO!!!
I made these Christmas marshmallows...a lot easier than cake pops!
Phia picked out her outfit for Presto's party
So excited


Presto's b-day table at Rockin' Kids.  We scrambled last minute for a venue and it turned out perfect!


Phia of course made a meal out of the marshmallows!


B Bear had a blast too!
Look at our handsome 3 year old!


Jack enjoying spinning round and round!

Nana made her yummy peanut butter bars(for the adults)!

Grandpa Tees!

The Petchenick boys!

Presley and Jensen



Phia and Viven:)

Kennedy and Bentley bear:)

Presto enjoying his hundredth marshmallow treat!
Brady thought they were pretty yummy too!


Jack drove his car right into the party...why not?

Presto thinks Rob is the funniest guy ever!

Hi baby K!

Phia and Viv

Bear running around



Mama and her squirmy bear

Such a sweet boy:)

Presto and Blake

Mama and Jerry

Our sweet Phia had a blast of course!
The mommy and the daddy


He LOVES him some juice and probably had 3 boxes...
Time to blow out the candles Presto!


Look at Presto and Phia's faces:)

blow buddy!!

He tried so hard and finally got 'em all!
I just love his face in this one


Look at our happy birthday boy:)

Mmmmm
Cannot get enough...we love you soooooo much our sweet sweet Preston John


And of course Phia enjoys cake...well not cake actually...just frosting!!!

No comments: