Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Mama, I'm celebrating baby Jesus' birthday"

Our Sophia is always the first up in the house.  She plays in her room.  Sometimes waits outside our door for us to wake up.  Lately, she's been heading downstairs to look for "Snack" our Elf before anyone else wakes up.  She doesn't want to miss a thing! She puts on shows for herself.  This week I walked in on her at 7am(fully dressed up) standing on her chair in her room singing "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer" to all her animals.  She's quite the angel in the mornings and keeps herself super busy:).  Another morning this week, once we opened our door she rushed in and said "Mama, I'm celebrating baby Jesus' birthday come see!!".  I went into her room and found 'baby Jesus" all wrapped up in "swaddling clothes" on a little alter surrounded by her music box and snow globe and some books including a "First Christmas" book.  We love our little creative princess.  She was so excited to show us:)

No comments: