This is what I was waiting for all week. I was in the hospital 2 different nights and broke down at one point because I was so sad to miss Phia and Presto's Mother's Day celebrations. My prayers were answered and after being in the hospital for 6 hours I went straight to the kids school on zero sleep. I didn't care one bit! It was sooooooo fun!! Presto had a tea for me where he served e strawberries, homemade scones with cream, and banana muffins and Phia served me strawberry lemonade and pastries. I was very emotional as usual. Presto sang the "slippery fish" song and Phia's class held up a Mother sign. It was all so sweet and I felt so special. I'm so so blessed with these little angels...hands down highlight of the week!!!| Presto bringing me a basket of strawberries:) |
| My sweet boy |
| This was so sweet. They had the sweetest music playing when we all walked in and then they all began singing. |
![]() |
| Serving mama lemonade:) |
![]() |
| Mama and Ally...we're both so close!! |

![]() |
| She was almost as excited as me!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment