Thursday, May 9, 2013

36 week progress...

Well my 36 week appointment was the morning after I was in the hospital...couldn't be better timing! I'm dilated to a 3, baby is -2 station(yup already in the birth canal) and I'm 60-70% effaced.  My doctor doesn't think I'll make it another week.  She estimates her weight at 6 1/2 lbs already so she's got enough weight on her to come early:)  I'd really like to make it to the kids Mother's Day tea at school tomorrow morning then I'll be ready!!
Our sweet Phia made the most thoughtful card for mama when I got home from the hospital.  She also told me the next morning when Daddy was putting Preston to bed the night before she came over to our closed door and got on her knees and prayed that I would feel better.  I have no idea how we were blessed with such a thoughtful, loving, girl but we hit the jackpot.  She also had left me a voicemail when I was at the hospital saying that she had cleaned the whole house for me...say what?? Too amazing.  We love you so so much Phia Lil'!!!

No comments: