Saturday, May 11, 2013

2nd trip to hospital...

This little lady is proving to be making quite the memorable entrance! We were back in Labor and Delivery at 3am on Thursday night.  I woke up bleeding quite a bit and contracting every 10 minutes.  My doctor didn't want to take any chances considering how far I've progressed so she sent me straight to L&D.  More than anything we were so exhausted but I was MUCH more comfortable than Tuesday night when I was throwing up nonstop.  We were in the hospital from 2am-8:30am then were released once the contractions slowed down and they were confident I wasn't in full blown labor.  Again, mommy ran out of there as fast as possible with NO sleep and went straight to the kiddies school! We're now just waiting.  I'm feeling a lot of pressure and am extremely uncomfortable but so happy to be home with the family as long as I can.  I contracted again all night but made it through today so hopefully I get to celebrate Mother's Day at home...and if not...that's ok too!!

No comments: