OK so the bump is out and I never have time to take any real pictures so I've been taking them in the bathroom myself ha! This is my last week of work...wohoooo! We're almost done with baby girl's nursery and then I'll post some pictures. I'd love to say I've been resting but I think my resting days are behind me. We are our kiddies very favorite companions(happy to have that role) so needless to say it's impossible to slow down. Baby kids/moves a lot and had the hiccups a few times a day which Sophia gets a kick out of. Phia seems to think we're going to have another blue eyed baby. I explained that she'll most definitely have brown eyes and that we love our brown eyes just as much:) I then asked her "Where did Bentley come from with those blue eyes" and naturally she answered "from the blue eyed doctor!!". So cleaver Miss Phi:) We are all so excited to meet her and cannot believe how close we are:)
No comments:
Post a Comment