Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Surprise "sprinkle" for baby boy #3!




THE AMAZING DETAILS!!!


This past Sunday I was massively surprised(more like shocked) after spending the day getting a pedicure with Jen and Nicole my great high school friends to came home to a house full of friends and family yelling "SURPRISE"!!! I never in a million years expected this kind of celebration for baby #3. And Nicole and Jen knew the whole time and drove down after our pedicures to surprise me at the shower...so amazing. I'm always blown away by the generosity, thoughtfulness, and love our family is surrounded with. My mother-in-law made a gorgeous brown owl for baby boy and my sister-in-law made him a onesie with a little brown tie! Sooo thoughtful. Everything matched the baby bedding including the little name tags Ally made for me, BT, and the kiddies. Marta made the most amazingly delicious(and gorgeous) owl cupcakes and made the little owls on top by hand with fondant...talk about love! I will always remember how special this day was for our family. Now we're ready for this baby boy!!

Phia posing before mommy got home...notice her "big sister" badge(she was so proud!!)

And Daddy in front of the beautiful table!

I love these...my face says it ALL!! Sooo shocked!!



Phia was in the potty when everyone yelled "surprise" and she was devastated poor thing:( I think the cupcakes made up for it though:)

The kiddies ogling the treats!


Look at these beauties up close!!

"I'm the Big Brother" which is so funny b/c he's still a little brother to us!

Two of the amazing party planners!

This is so perfect for the nursery!! Thank you Grandma Tees!!

Adorable onesie courtesy of Auntie Sarah...our little man will look so dapper in it:)

And Phia of course was close by during the present opening:)

A "wedding shot" with Phia!




BFF's and our belly's(me: 36 weeks and Kell: 19 weeks). I CANNOT wait to meet her little girl!!!

The littlest ladies of the shower:)

Presto and Phia enjoying their treats!



The beautiful Ally showing off her amazing diaper cakes...

All the ladies...minus Marta!


BT was in on the surprise all along. He did an awesome job!

After the party, the kids were so amped up on sugar. They had a blast too!!

This is one of my fav's of the day. Sophia learning cheerleading moves from Marta and Ally. Her new saying is "Roll Call"!!

No comments: