Saturday, October 29, 2011

Our 10 day old pumpkin:)


We got lucky and Bentley flashed us a little smile

We had a photog take newborn shots when Bentley was 8 days old and I completely forgot to have her shoot some of him with a pumpkin so we had our own photo shoot this afternoon. He loves being on his tummy and he loves sleeping so it's not too hard to get shots of him. He still sleeps about 23 hours a day which makes it really hard to feed him. I try everything...strip his clothes, lift him up and down, change his diaper multiple times and he just passes out immediately after into a DEEP sleep. He's pretty dreamy though so we think we'll keep him!! His last feeding of the night is at 10pm and he sleeps 'til 2:30 or later then eats and sleeps again 'til 6:30 or 7am. Not bad for a one week old! That's exactly how Preston was.



And a "just because" shot where B is saying "Look at me! I'm having a blast in my sleep!"

No comments: