Tuesday, October 11, 2011

37 week progress update!

We had our 37 week appointment yesterday and I was shocked to find out we have progress! I've had no "pressure" like I had with the other 2 so I was thinking this baby boy was very content! I'm 1cm and 70% effaced. I have an appointment with a different doctor next Monday and she doesn't want her to check me b/c she's afraid it will bring on labor. My doc is on vacation next week and wants to be here for the delivery so we have to keep this baby in until the 21st! Any time after that is just fine:) Doc said my belly is measuring 1 week behind so she doesn't think baby will be very big but you NEVER know(I'm up 29lbs so I'm hoping a LOT of it is baby haaaa)!!! My guess is he'll be here on the 22nd and weigh 8lbs or so which I'm fine with. It's a week later than Presto and he weighed 7lbs4oz:) We shall see if I'm right!!
I've been home on maternity leave for a week and loving every minute. Taking Sophia to and from school and going with Presto to Gymboree have been my highlights. My days have been action packed but Leyla always manages to let me slip in a nap which is so heavenly. Thankfully, we'll have her throughout my leave. The kids absolutely love her and she has way more energy than me!!

No comments: