
We just got in her first real school pictures and mommy teared up a bit. Sooo cute! We're so proud of how amazing she's doing and how much she loves it and is learning so fast. She(of course) knows everyone's name and loves her teachers, uniform and lunch box!. They do LOTS of crafts and she learned the "Our Father" the first month she was there and wowed us with it before bed one night. They have little ovens in the classroom and bake a treat every week...I want to go to school there! I also have the privilege of being the room mommy which is keeping me VERY busy!! I get to plan all the room parties for the year (my FAVORITE)!!!We love the small classroom(only 12 kids and 2 teachers) and we love that it's a Catholic School so we're starting our kids on their religious education path early:)


No comments:
Post a Comment