Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Winnie the Pooh and Phia's 3 year stats!


Even though Phia's actual b-day was on a weekday, we HAD to make it special of course! I left work super early and we saw Winnie the Pooh in the theatre and had frozen yogurt after(daddy was stuck in a late meeting so Nana watched Presto). Phia LOVES going to the movies and she's a pro now! It's so cute to see her sitting in her little booster munching on popcorn. She's so big eyed from the huge screen. I enjoy watching her more than the movie!!
A few days later we had her 3 year old check up. The doctor said "I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old not a 3 year old". Needless to say she was very impressed with Phia's verbal and social skills:)

Weight: 32lbs(50th percentile)
Height: 37"(50th percentile)
Blood pressure(Phia loved this part): 88/48...so cute how low it is!
NO SHOTS THIS TIME! We thought for sure she'd be getting some.

She was so excited when the doctor was taking her blood pressure:)

Winnie the Pooh and froyo!

No comments: