We had a very special photo shoot when mama was 7.5 months preggy and I'm just getting around to posting them. There are a few special items I wanted in the shoot. One is Presto's very favorite monkey he calls "Bunky" and the other is my grandpa's rocking chair from when he was a little boy. Bentley was about 16 months old so the fact that she captured these amazing shots is a miracle. We were at a park and all the kids would've rather been playing but they were good sports(for about 20 min) then we had to bribe them with lollipops. We absolutely love how they turned out. I especially loved the ones of Daddy and Presto, Phia in the rocking chair, and Bentley's sweet smile in his solo shots. This was our last photo shoot as a family of 5 and we are so happy we were able to get some snapshots of what our family looked like before Miss Olivia arrived...




























No comments:
Post a Comment