Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer lovin'...


Presto doing his best "silly" face and Phia looking simply adorable
We cannot get enough of our weekends.  Our pool is the best thing in the world and it's become a meeting place for all our neighbors to gather, eat, and play! I try and take pictures when I can but never seem to get a lot.  Also, I got a few good pictures of the boys playing together this week.  Presto is sooo much better with Bentley and much more gentle and loves to give him hugs.  Presto's new favorite thing is saying Mommy?(or Daddy?) we say "what bud?"..."I la you"...melts the heart.  Phia and Presto are also REALLY into Annie(mommy's dream) and so both of them walk around the house belting "Tooo-morrow tomorrow...I love ya tomorrow" and Phia walks around cleaning the floors like they do in the movie.  This was mommy's very favorite movie growing up so I'm super happy they like it!
Presto mid  run...

A little slice of heaven.  We usually have it all to ourselves on the weekends...love
Presto just cannot be serious...ooohh ooohh ahhh ahh

Presto enjoying his cheetos in the pool

Chad pushing Presto on the "surf board"

We love Auntie Kelly's visits:)

I call this "kid soup"!

Our neighbors call this "cheeto diving".  He takes a flying leap into the pool and "hot pool" with cheetos(and any food really) in hand and usually holds his hands up as to not get them wet!

Jumping in with Chad

Dada with Presto on his back(giving mommy a mini heart attack!)

I love this for so many reasons.  It's been a long 8 months but Presto really gets it now.    He  has a lot of fun sharing his trucks with Bentley which is saying a lot b/c Presto's pride and joy is his trucks(and he has a MILLION!!)

vroom vroom

Bento taking lessons from his brother 


Our curious george has found the fridge

Look at me mommy...I crawl for reals now...no more army crawling for me!

No comments: