Monday, July 30, 2012

Phia's 4 year stats and Bentley's 9 month stats!

Look at these 2 monkeys! Bentley turned 9 months the day Phia turned 4 years old!
I took Bentley and Phia to their respective wellness appointments on the same day.  It was quite an adventure and both were soooo well behaved! Dr. Osher kept calling Phia "Doc Mc. Phia" (like Doc Mc. Stuffins which is Phia's favorite show) and she let Phia help which absolutely made her day! We weren't surprised when she told us Phia ahead of the game in terms of development.  She got 3 shots and she wasn't scared at all but I think she was surprised how bad it hurt so she cried...mommy came armed with giant marshmallows so the tears ended quickly!
Phia's stats were as follows:
weight: 36lbs(59th percentile)
height: 39 3/4"(51st percentile)
Blood pressure: 96/51
Bentley's stats were as follows:
weight: 22lbs 3oz(74th percentile)
height: 29 3/4"(89th percentile)...he's our LONG baby!!
Head: 48cm(95th percentile) and our SMART baby ...haaa!!


CANNOT believe our baby girl is  4!! She's very aware of her age and is now walking around saying things like  "I'm bigger than Preston because I'm 4".  "I'm a big girl now", "I don't need a carseat anymore".  It's been quite the milestone! Oh and she said "I wear long dresses now that I'm 4":)





No comments: