| Nana playing peek-a-boo with the tissue. We had a wooden picture cube made with some Hawaii pictures for her and also got her a canvas picture from Hawaii! |
BT and the kids always make me feel so special on Mama's Day! This year was no different:) I went for a nice morning run and then we headed to Cafe Firenze(my fave) with Nana and Nonno for an amazing brunch. They had a cotton candy station which was a big hit with Phia and Presto!! We then came home and headed to the pool. Phia and Presto are super easy and fun at the pool now and Bentley loves his little boat. Love it! Then it was nap time...and nap time for mommy too:)
| They had the prettiest roses on the tables for the mommy's |
| I'm still spoiled by my mommy and daddy. They got me a point and shoot camera that I've been wanting!! The big ole' cannon isn't always necessary. |
| I was like Vana White:) This is my very own, brand new, shiny, Starbuck's card. Courtesy of Nana and Nonno! |
| I have a crazy look on my face. This is my "it's impossible to take pictures with more than one child" look! |
![]() |
| In cotton candy heaven. She even tried handmade pasta for me b/c she knew she'd get cotton candy if she did! |
| Presto's first cotton candy. He devoured it in 1 minute:) |

No comments:
Post a Comment