
I've been stressed about the kids costumes mainly b/c baby boy is due so close to Halloween and I want to have it all planned out! Phia kept saying she wanted to be a princess and she has a so many princess dress up clothes already but she usually says they're "too scratchy" so I knew that wouldn't go over well on Halloween!! Finally, she agreed to be Jessie(everything has to be her idea!!) which is perfect b/c I knew Presto would be so excited to be Woody(LELO!!!). I went to the Disney Store with a friend who gets a big ole discount(major plus) and when the kids saw them they were sooo excited!! Presto walked around saying "Lelo, lelo, lelo" and "hat, hat ,hat" over and over with his costume on . Phia asked if she could sleep in hers!! We snapped a few pictures. The cutest part is they're so close in age that they wear the same size costumes ...haaaa!!! I also just ordered a Buzz Lightyear newborn onesie and cap for our newest family member:)


Loving the "boots"!
No comments:
Post a Comment