Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BT's birthday mexican fiesta!


I love to go big with BT's b-day every year. It's the one time of year that I get to really spoil him and he deserves it!! This year we had a mexican themed party...BT LOVES mexican food:) Nana and I made home made green enchiladas and chocolate peanut butter cake. I took 2 days off work...ha! Pretty sure that pregnancy had something to do with my slow pace. We have such amazing friends and family who came to celebrate and they all made BT feel so special. The day ended with Preston covering himself head to toe in baby powder(his own little way of celebrating).
The Prep(I love Presto's face as he was "helping" daddy:



Senorita Tees with the birthday boy

Grandma and Grandpa Tees supplied us with sombreros(no fiesta is complete without them!)

Phia felt like a princess in her "fiesta dress"(as she called it)

Sophia turned to Nana and Marta and said "we're taking a picture together ok?"

The highlight for Sophia was the gift that Avery brought her. Avery gathered different things from her room and brought them for Sophia...so sweet!

Miss Kelly Stevens brought a beautiful salad!!

Phia and Avery brushing up on their mexican entertaining skills...ariba!!

This is Everett. He's real happy and adorable like this:)

Presto with his godpapa!

The other very cool Tees kids:)


Sophia was over the moon about seeing her cousin!

Of course this was a party for Daddy but I HAD to do a little something for the kids too. I just loved these pinatas. You pull the ribbons rather than swing a bat(my kind of pinata!!)Needless to say the kids were in heaven!


Senorita y Senor Petchenick:)

We love this family! Ally and I are "room mommy's" at the kids school:) So fun!

The beautiful abuelitas!

One of my favorite moments...these boys were too cute interacting with each other!

Our amigos:)



Let them eat cake:)!!



And the grand finale! Our little Presto left alone in his room a little too long and this is what happens. A baby powder party!! Head to toe, in his mouth and his room completely covered. He was VERY proud of himself(as he should be!!)

No comments: