
(our present to daddy)
Father's Day this year mama made breakfast for daddy and sent him to the spa. While he was at the spa I made homemade peach cobbler and it turned out to be delicious. I've been really into baking lately(I think I'm taking after Nana). When daddy came home we met Nana and Nonno for dinner at a new seafood restaurant in Simi and we all came back to our house to open presents and dip into the peach cobbler. The kiddies are so blessed to have such a sweet, patient daddy and we loved spoiling him rotten!
The kiddies helping daddy open his present
Daddy loved his picture! He's hung it in his office at work:)

And the kids favorite part was of course playing with all the paper!
Nonno being silly with Phia. We got Nonno a new apron that says "Grill Master, the man, the myth, the legend"
And my 3 favorite pictures from the week:
Sophia and Presto showing love:)
I taught Presto the joys of olive fingers. He was so proud of himself and ate a 1/2 can of olives in one sitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment