This little candy corn is being too good to me. 9 hours of sleep each night with very little interruption. I've learned from experience that the last few weeks of pregnancy are nothing but insomnia for me so I'm soaking this up considering how tired I've been(despite the sleep). Last week(week 18) I started feeling little butterflies in my tummy(baby butterflies). BT felt them too. Just the beginnings of the real "kicks" to come. Luckily I have an "anterier placenta" which means I won't feel the kicks as strongly(and I also don't show as much) b/c everything is in the back! I still just look like I ate a few too many hamburgers but that too will change in the next few weeks. 1 week from today we find out if we have a girl candy corn or a boy candy corn. We are sooooo excited either way. I had a strong feeling early on that it was a boy. Then, weeks 11-16 my instinct changed and I "knew" it was a girl. The past few weeks all instinct has gone out the window and I truly have no idea which is kinda fun!! To be continued...
Monday, June 6, 2011
19 weeks preggy and butterflies in the tummy...
This little candy corn is being too good to me. 9 hours of sleep each night with very little interruption. I've learned from experience that the last few weeks of pregnancy are nothing but insomnia for me so I'm soaking this up considering how tired I've been(despite the sleep). Last week(week 18) I started feeling little butterflies in my tummy(baby butterflies). BT felt them too. Just the beginnings of the real "kicks" to come. Luckily I have an "anterier placenta" which means I won't feel the kicks as strongly(and I also don't show as much) b/c everything is in the back! I still just look like I ate a few too many hamburgers but that too will change in the next few weeks. 1 week from today we find out if we have a girl candy corn or a boy candy corn. We are sooooo excited either way. I had a strong feeling early on that it was a boy. Then, weeks 11-16 my instinct changed and I "knew" it was a girl. The past few weeks all instinct has gone out the window and I truly have no idea which is kinda fun!! To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment