Friday, January 8, 2010

First 2 weeks, first smiles, and everything in between!

4 days old and happy as can be!

5 days old hanging out with the lamby:)

A visit from Fernando(Sophia's favorite):

Me with my monkeys(Preston 6 days old)

Preston's first bath

Preston's nursery. I'm very proud of the wall letters that I painted myself:)

Proud papa!!

The Tees clan and our kiddies(with one on the way!)

Auntie Sarah holding PJ for the first time:) We can't wait to meet her little boy very soon!

Marta visited and brought the kiddies very cool gifts from her trip to Guatemala!

Auntie Kelly visits:) She's gonna have her own baby #2 in June!

9 days old and wide awake!

1 comment:

Kari and Stephen said...

OMG Jennifer!!! Love this! I haven't been on here in forever! LOVE Preston's room! Such a great job on his letters! You guys are so cute! I didn't know your SIL is pregnant again too! Another boy!? How fun!!!!!