Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Peek-a-boo I'm 6 weeks old!

My mommy and daddy pretty much think I'm a dream baby. I REALLY love sleeping and hardly fuss or cry. I like to sleep 5-6 hours straight at night too which seems to make my parents super happy. My sister is home a lot because she's been sick since I've been born. I wouldn't hardly know what to do if the house was quiet and my sister wasn't singing so I don't mind. Here are some of the things I've been up to:

I can hold my head up like a big boy now!!


I like to flex my muscles like this:

I get kisses from my sister ALL the time!

I hang out in my swing. I actually used to sleep in it at night but now I've moved onto a rock and sleeper next to my parents bed and I love it:)

I make funny faces and started smiling a LOT more this week!

This is me trying my hardest not to smile:

Most of the time I'm sleeping kinda like this:

And a lot of the time it's on my mommy's tummy:

This is me when I was much younger...just 5 weeks(ha!) with my daddy!

2 comments:

kelly and ryan said...

omg i love all the new pics! i especially love the one where he's trying not to smile! lol! he's so adorable!

Amy and Nick said...

Little stinker! You're getting so big. Can't wait to see you again PT!!! Love, Auntie Aim