Sunday, April 17, 2016
Preston's loses his first tooth!
In so many ways we still think of Presto as a little toddler. He's still super playful and silly but is definitely maturing and loves to learn new things(especially in school). He's so so proud of himself when he gets all his weekly "Word Wall" words right and he takes so much pride in his share each week and "stumping" his classmates with them. He's grown physically so much this year...2.5 inches since the beginning of school!! He LOVES to read! He finally lost his first tooth! He woke up on a school day "Mommy guest what...I have a loose tooth". I always get emotional when they lose teeth but I barely had time to process because it was GONE by the time I picked him up from school that same day!! SAY WHAT?? I was so shocked but he was so so excited:) He hasn't lost another since. He was 6 years 3 months when he lost this tooth. Hoping his other babies stay in for a loooooong time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment