Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother/Son Jump Around and Phia's last dance competition!


 We don't ever just have 1 big event on the weekends.  With 4 kids there are always multiple big events and this weekend was no exception! Saturday was both the Mother/Son Extravaganza at school and Sophia's final regional dance competition and luckily mama was able to go to both! I spent the morning with the boys bouncing in bounce houses(and yes, Mama bounced!!) playing field games, making crafts, and of course snacking.  Then I immediately left with Nana for Ontario for our Rainbow competition.  Sophia counts down the days between competitions...she loves them so much! At one point before she went on stage she turned to me and said "I completely forgot the dance".  I only have believed her because of course the second she hit the stage she was amazing.  Best performance yet and they got double platinum and placed 2nd overall in their age category!! So so fun!!















No comments: