Monday, May 18, 2015

Action shots: "Rockin' Robin"

 We are so unbelievably amazed by Sophia's stage presence.  Pretty amazing stuff.  Our little lady has always been outgoing but her transformation on stage is so fun to see and it all happened in one year's time.  Brian and I just look at each other in awe of her talent and confidence.  She doesn't just dance.  You can tell she feels it from the inside and each time she hits the stage she gives it 100%.  This dance year has been more rewarding than we ever imagined and we cannot wait to see what her future has in store.  She's learned so much about hard work and discipline and on top of her dance schedule she is amazing in school.  She has more confidence than I had in my left pinky at 6 years old.  I'm inspired by our little lady every day.  We love you Sophia Lillian~reach for the moon and the stars sweet pea.



No comments: