Sunday, December 14, 2014

Random fun photos!


This time of year is always so busy for us(but it's our absolute favorite so we wouldn't change a thing).  Mama is the queen of decorating and of course I go all out with decorating the house and the kids enjoy it more and more each year.  Phia got her dance competition costume for "Rockin' Robin" and it's beyond beyond adorable.  She has to wear special tap shoes(Sansha's) and all the dance mama's are getting together to spray paint them glitter red to match their costumes and of course we've already spent time rhinestoning...I can't figure out if I love that part of it's the bane of my existence.  Such a special time of year.  Next on the agenda is planning Presto's 5th birthday party...still cannot believe our sweet boy is going to be 5.  So very bittler sweet...mostly sweet but so hard to see them getting big and (somewhat) independent.  He definitely doesn't look like a toddler anymore.  His legs have gotten so long and he's lost all his baby fat.  He also is very bashful about mommy kissing him in front of his friends...it's starting already sigh...




















No comments: