Saturday, December 27, 2014

A new tradition...

We started a new tradition for Preston's birthday.  We eat breakfast out wherever he wants in jammies  on Christmas Eve morning to celebrate his birthday and our Christmas festivities don't start until his breakfast celebration is over!  Of course, he loved every minute! He woke up to balloons, his special plate, and presents(just like we do for all the kids) then we headed out to the Junkyard where he was served pancakes with  candles, sang to by the waiters, and ended with birthday ice-cream(yes in the morning!).  So fun!!! His birthday is so special to our whole family and we want to make sure he knows that! Mommy had a VERY hard time with Presto turning 5.  I got these 2 last photos of him as a 4 year old.  They are so sweet and very fitting seeing as Phia is in them.  He doesn't do much without her.  I just love them:) First thing Presto said when he woke up as a 5 year old as he's frantically putting on his 5T pants "why are these still too long for me if I'm 5 now Mama?"....uh...I melted.



















No comments: