So this year on top of being VP of Fundraising at our kiddos school, I'm Room Mom in Bentley's room. One of my responsibilities as room mom is to conceptualize and execute a class project to be auctioned at our annual Casino Night Fundraiser. I came up with the idea of photographing the kids in letter shapes to form the words "Love, Laugh, Pray". It took a few days to perfect it but I think it turned out amazing. The kids were super fun to photograph. I got up on a super high ladder(mistakenly I drank a ton of coffee so was a bit shakey) and shot them from high up. Lets hope it sells for a ton of money at the Auction!! Also, I was able to be a driver on Phia's field trip to Underwood Farm. Each child and parent got to pick a pumpkin to take home, we learned all about pumpkins, we went through the maze, had a tractor ride, and headed home. I loved hanging out with Phia and her friends...God knows she won't want me to be around forever so I'm cherishing all the moments I can. Such a fun day!!
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Class project and Kinder field trip!
So this year on top of being VP of Fundraising at our kiddos school, I'm Room Mom in Bentley's room. One of my responsibilities as room mom is to conceptualize and execute a class project to be auctioned at our annual Casino Night Fundraiser. I came up with the idea of photographing the kids in letter shapes to form the words "Love, Laugh, Pray". It took a few days to perfect it but I think it turned out amazing. The kids were super fun to photograph. I got up on a super high ladder(mistakenly I drank a ton of coffee so was a bit shakey) and shot them from high up. Lets hope it sells for a ton of money at the Auction!! Also, I was able to be a driver on Phia's field trip to Underwood Farm. Each child and parent got to pick a pumpkin to take home, we learned all about pumpkins, we went through the maze, had a tractor ride, and headed home. I loved hanging out with Phia and her friends...God knows she won't want me to be around forever so I'm cherishing all the moments I can. Such a fun day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment