Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All things Olivia...as seen through the iphone:)

 Our Olivia loves to sleep, however, when she's awake she's SUPER alert! She's far more alert than any of our other kids at this age.  She turns her head to hear whoever is talking.  She loves sleeping on the round boppy and is a great eater!
This is how she sleeps at night...right in between mommy and daddy(she's swaddled at night though)


Superman to the rescue!! Presto keeps saying "I want to keep her forever because she's part of our family".  WAY too sweet


Sweetest slumber



I love this picture.  Baby #4 fast asleep in her rock in sleeper in the kitchen while her big brother buzzes by her yelling "weeeeee" as loud as he can!

Prettiest nana and her pretty new grandbaby


I snuck this picture when our photographer left the room of Olivia in her first tutu made by our sweet friend Kari

Our good friend Marta had this sleeper made for Olivia...LOVE

Proud papa has given Olivia every bath she's had! It's their bonding time:)

Mommy cannot get enough...

No comments: