Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

I'm pretty obsessed with my themed tables:) I covered the table on Halloween as to not get glittler/glue and stickers all over it but I still managed to deck it out!
The morning started off with the celebration at Phia's school and we spent the afternoon with our neighbors Chad and Jen and their kids along with Ally and Jason and their kids, decorating pumkins, making candy apples, eating pizza...and of course we all went trick or treating around the neighborhood as the grand finale! Phew...this year was definitely an epic year for celebrating Halloween and I'm sure each year will get more and more activity packed.  We are so fortunate to live in such a great neighborhood with so many kids and families that we love!
The Penrod's plus Phia and Presto decorating their pumpkins
Presto was concentrating really hard


And so was Phia!

Daddy in his awesome costume helping out Presto

Jensen is quite the arteeest

And of course Phia's has to be just perfect:)

Carter did a great job!!

Pizza time!

And then candy apples were baked and served

Twin babies(as Presto still calls them even though they're only 8 months younger than him!) enjoyed their apples

And I had to get a picture of my Halloween picture table:) Soon we're going to run our of room for all our pictures!
Jen had an apple in each hand:)

Someone likes her apple a LOT!


Just before we left on the candy hunt

Trying to get 6 kids four and under to look at the camera is nearly impossible

Let the candy hunt  begin!

We ran into Gianni who is our neighbor.  He's 6 weeks younger than Bentley and looked adorable in his costume:)!!
And yes...we ALL wore costumes!! So fun!!

Bentley had a blast walking around the neighborhood
Already thinking about which candy to eat first


Look at Presto's face! Pure heaven...


We let them dig in...why not???

Presto and the twin babies

Preston and Presley area ALWAYS together:)

Happy Happy sock monkey!(I just love his candy corn socks)

Another neighbor girl who is the same age as Phia...they are bff's!
He was so so curious

And then B got into the candy bowl


"Do I put this in my mouth?"

He's giggling soooo hard at the candy.




He was such a good sport all night. He's so much happier now that he's walking!!!!!

No comments: