Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Carter's 2nd birthday...another Halloween celebration!

The whole family got into the spirit this year and we had a BLAST!!
Ally and Jason had a Halloween themed birthday party for Carter this year so mommy and daddy HAD to dress up! We were so proud of our last minute costumes.  I pretty much have the best husband in the world(thankfully he doesn't take himself too seriously which is one of the MANY reasons I heart him so much) He was such a good sport when I texted him a picture of the costume from the  store(an hour before the party mind you) to see if he'd wear it and he responded "YES!!".  He's such a great sport(and handsome in anything he wears!) and we had such an awesome time in our costumes:)
Hansel and Gretel at your service!
I love that Bentely is staring at me like "mama? Is that you?"

Most definitely the cutest sock monkey ever!!



He loved walking around and exploring the P's backyard.  One of his first big walking outtings and he did GREAT!
Phia enjoying one of the many Halloween treats Ally made

strike a pose B!


All the kiddies in their costumes
Love:)

And a close up of ours!


Phia on a sugar high!!

No comments: