Thursday, October 4, 2012

Preston melts mama's heart...

We thank God everyday for blessing us with this perfect little man.  He's such a love.  Yesterday he was standing at the top of the stairs and I was running around like a crazy person trying to get ready for work.  He yells "mama!" I say "Yes Presto" he looks up at me out of the blue and says "I so happy!!" with a giant smile on his face.  No reason...just happy.  Then he took my hand as we walked down the stairs and said "we best friends"...really?? He managed to top himself in the ridiculously cute department! We are greated with "how was your day?" from him when we get home and full blow RUNNING hug.  He's full of "I la you's" and of course in true 2 year old fashion is full of "but why's??" as well.  He rests his head on my shoulder each night as I run through all his favorite songs.  He says "I want da other uppa"...he calls "Twinkle Twinkle" "Uppa"(for the "Uppa bov the world so high"(as he hears it). So we don't start the song with "twinkle twinkle little star"(that's a different song in his mind).  We start the song at "uppa bov"!!! Then he wants "Jingle Bells", "Happy Birthday",  "Say Say Oh Playate", "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Sunshine".  Mama loves every minute of it.  He's so in love with trucks, trains, police cars and has finally figured out what "gentle" means with his brother(although he doesn't always exercise it).  He wants to go to school soooooo soooo bad "I go to school now Mama?" !! Just a few more months Presto...then your long school career begins!! Oh and he loves to eat and will eat anything.  Last night I gave him a bag of sugar snapped peas and he gobbled it up.  Eats raw broccoli, spinach, cauliflower...you name it! SUCH a good boy:)!!

No comments: