| Hey...what's this?? |
| What should I do with it mama? |
| I know...I'll stuff it in my mouth!! |
These past few months have been pure joy with our youngest bear. He sleeps like a "baby" from 7:30-8/8:30, he's ohhh so very close to walking, he's babbling up a storm, and still has a slight obsesession with mama(A-ok with me!) We've taking lots of pictures around the house and here are just a few random one's of Bentley being his cute, curious self:)
| I'm cute:) |
| Bear cruising |
| Bear in the pantry |
| Bear walking |
| Bear standing |
| So proud! |
| Sweet baby |
| Hangin' with his big brother's trucks! |
| Diapy baby fascinated by tissue paper |
| Cuddle bear... |
| Mommy view |
| YAY!!! |
| Look how long he is!!! Loves sitting on the counter while we make his morning cereal |
| Some phone pictures of the bear:)I love his diapy picture...crawling in a diapy is mama's favorite!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment