I haven't been posting b/c I need to upgrade my blogger account but I couldn't miss documenting some quotes Leyla sent us today from Phia(photos to follow). She decided to bring her Dora chair in the backyard and "read" a book to Preston under the tree. It went like this:
"Daddy is the smartest Daddy in the whole wide world! You know why Preston? Because he fixes every toy for us and mommy and I are his princesses. Daddy loves it when he gets home and we hug and kiss him. He told me to never stop." Presto replies: "yeah me too..daddy princess...daddy fix my truck".
Clearly Daddy fixes a lot of things around the house...ha! She went on to say:
"Daddy is never going to leave mommy because when you get married you stay together forever"(this coming from a previous conversation b/w Phia and Daddy". Preston was very confused by this information from his sister. He'll understand all too well someday! Phia is the most intuitive, aware, little 3(almost 4) year old. She listens and comprehends so far beyond her years. We've always understood as a couple the importance of being good examples of love to our children, but it's magnified a thousand times over with Phia. She doesn't miss a thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment