Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our bear is almost crawling and some backyard fun!

Bentley bear is soooo sooo close to crawling! He gets on all four's and rocks back and forth and can army crawl across the room and spin himself around.  He generally ends up real frustrated...it's a lot of work to get from one side of the room to the other via elbows!! We're sure he'll be crawling very soon:)  It's been super nice lately so we grabbed a blanket and hung in the backyard with the kiddos in the evening.  We  caught some cute pics of them and of course attempted getting mama with all 3...we did the best we could...ha!  I was home sick so I was also able to get a few pictures of Leyla enjoying lunch in th backyard with the kids.  We don't get very many pictures of her but we do love her so very much!!
B is a little under the weather right now but that doesn't stop him from trying to get from one place to another!

Here I go mama...



Yay! I'm on all fours!


rocking back and forth

look at me...I can spin around on my belly!!

Lunch time with Leyla


CHEEEESE!

We love you Leyla!

Presto and Leyla are bff's

Bentley loves this noisemaker

It makes him THIS happy!!



Phia Lil' loves her baby brother


Cutie face


Me and my boys!


1,2,3...yes...they're all here!


This one is the best but Bentley's face is just a little covered up.  I love these 3 little people!!

1 comment:

mmnavas said...

I can't believe how tall Presto is already!! All 3 are super cute!!