Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kelly Steven's Baby Shower



I co-hosted a baby shower for my bff at the end of January. It turned out to be a beautiful day of celebration. Amy(my co-host) and I went all out! We had the guests decorate onesies for baby Kennedy which was a huge hit, played games, drank wine and celebrated baby Alvarado. We rented a private room and I made diaper cakes for each table(LOTS of work but worth every minute...another big hit with the ladies). I really enjoyed making each one and Kell already tore them apart and has stashed away all the diapies(which is what i'd hoped for!!) Kell is as close as it gets to a sister to me and has always made me feel so special, so I wanted to make sure this day was perfect. We are so excited to meet her baby girl VERY VERY soon!!

We were so thrilled how everything turned out. The room was beautiful and the look on Kell's face was priceless:)

The onesie making station. We bought paints, jewels, stamps etc. The guests were so creative!

Kell's big diaper cake had a duckie on top and Kell loved it! She's sent a picture of the duck in Kennedy's nursery...patiently waiting for her arrival:) The center of the cake had a bottle of pink champagne which Kell is bringing to the hospital:)!!

The smaller cakes had fresh flowers which was just what we needed to add lots of color to the tables.


Kell and her sister...

Lots of onesies!

Action shot of the guests getting creative...

Love this onesie!

Kell, mommy, and sis

Beautious mommy to be...

Daddy Alvarado showed up to grab a cupcake(who can blame him?!)

Deliciousness!

Perfect baby bump:)

No comments: