Wow was mommy emotional! I started tearing up when the kinder class was singing so I knew I was in trouble(Daddy was emotional too!!). Sophia of course sang her heart out and was in the front row! They sang Jingle Bell Rock and she was shakin' her jingle bells so proudly. I had a front row seat since I'm the room mommy and helped get all the kids ready and to the Church on time! Whew...hard work with 20 three year olds!! One of the parents volunteered to make all the kids scarfs for the performance(girls wore red and boys wore green) and they all wore jammies...such a cute idea! We had a blast and Nonno took a night off at the tree lot to surprise Sophia which of course made her night. We all went out to celebrate after and Nana kept telling Sophia she was "the star of the show"...hopefully she won't repeat that one when school starts again in January ha!(she repeats everything!!)
Miss Sophia in her classroom before the pageant...she was super excited!

Phia, Brady, and Blake...the 2 Musketeers!
Lining up to head to the Church(which Sophia' calls "God's House" too cute)

Our silly monkey
Singin' her heart out!

Mommy and her smallest monkey
Most of the Tees fam...
This picture melts my heart:)
No comments:
Post a Comment