

This year has been so fun. BOTH kids absolutely love Santa and we have a very friendly one near our house who loves the kids too. We've visited him multiple times and the kids never stop talking about going back!! Last night we took the kids for individual pictures and Santa said "what made you not scared of Santa this year?", and Phia said "I just love you" and he said "ohhh I love you too" and in true Phia fashion she came back with " I LOVE YOU MORE" and of course everyone around gave a big "awww". When we took the group shot of the kids Bentley didn't even wake up(he was only 5 weeks old). Last night he(at 7 weeks) he was wide awake and happy!!!
Bentley was so alert and happy even though we had just woken him up...we were shocked(and happy)!


No comments:
Post a Comment