Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our favorite subjects...



I wish I could capture every moment, silly word, funny situation etc we experience with the kids but it's just impossible. They are by far our most favorite topic and what we are most proud of. Sophia is still so inquisitive, loving, and strong willed and Presto is really becomming quite the ham just like his sister(gives high fives and says "hi" to anyone who crosses his path!). In the evenings they love running after each other around the island or playing "hide and seek" which consists of Sophia saying "mommy come find me, I'm under the table". Presto follows her to all her "hiding places". She likes to tell us where to hide when it's our turn! When you say "I love you" to Sophia she answers "I love you more" OR "I love you more than the much and the most"(hilarious). Here are some pictures mainly bc we take so many but also b/c they grow so quickly!

I taught Presto what "under" is and when he says it, it sounsd like "unger". He likes to show me by crawling under the high chairs every morning!

Sophia is currently obsessed with anything princess and keeps count of how many crowns, necklaces, and pairs of princess shoes she has!


Uh oh...the only problem with having a princess in the house is also having a little prince who doesn't really know any better than to try on her princess shoes!

The many different faces of Presto while mesmorized by Toy Story!



Sophia's excema has been really bad this summer. We've noticed more heat rash induced so I put her hair up everyday and it seems to help a LOT!!


Toy Story(and Shrek) are the only movies they'll sit like this and watch...

Phia looks adorable in her minnie dress that she got for her birthday. Can't wait for her to wear it at Disneyland!!

Presto LOVES Woody("lello"). He must be accompanied by his cowboy hat or we'll hear "ha, ha, ha"(Presto's version of "hat") until we find it!





No comments: