Monday, April 19, 2010

4 month old Preston and April so far...

This month is going by way too fast for mommy! I'm going back to work on May 10th so I'm treasuring every moment I have at home with Preston. He's made our family so happy and I just love seeing his face and hanging out with him all day. BUT I also love the idea of helping support our family so going back to work is bitter sweet for me. Can we just win the lottery already???!!! This past I co-hosted a baby shower my very very dear friend Kelly(she's having a little boy in June) so we're going to have twin families! We both have a little girls too:) It was a "football" themed shower and we held it in their beautiful backyard. Brian came too and watched the kids and Sophia was of course so excited to see her "Uncle Ryan" who is her favorite person right now:)
Brian and I have finally started decorating our new home. We basically moved here in December, put all our things down, had a baby and never looked back so now we're putting pictures on the wall, planting flowers, and making it our HOME. Nana snuck over on Saturday while we were at the shower and planted beautiful flowers in the backyard(typical NANA) what an amazing surprise to come home to! Sophia loves running around on the grass and watering all the plants too! This week we're planning for Preston's baptism so mommy will be shopping away! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks:

Preston loves to grab and hold onto his toys now, but mostly still loves to eat his hands and fingers:)




PJ also loves pushing to a stand! We think he'll be walking soon...ha!

He's still sleeping in our room mainly because he doesn't make a peep and sleeps for 10 hours but also bc mommy can't bare to put him in his crib just yet!

ET Phone Home? Brian got this picture of Preston hanging out with his friends:)

It's a miracle...they're both smiling! Wohooo!!

I love this picture. She's getting so big! She looks like such a little lady here:)

Sophia loves running and hiding around the side yard. This day she wanted to play with just 1 shoe on!



Me and my monkey's at Kell's baby shower

Mommy-to-be on her big day!

2 comments:

kelly and ryan said...

love all the pics! EXCEPT the DIS-gusting one of me. but all the little monkeys are adorable as ever. =)

The Bonner Family said...

I don't want to go back to work either- I go on May 17. Wahhh! I love seeing your little ones grow.