Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Labor?
As of midnight on Tuesday night (41 hours ago) early labor started. Since then contractions have been anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours(in the middle of the night last night I had a 2 hour sleep...I may or may not have had contractions). We made a trip to Cedars at 6am on Tuesday about 5 hours into labor and I was 3cm dilated and 80% effaced but contractions had stopped so they gave us the option to stay or come home. We decided to come home which was a good idea b/c we ended up getting a LOT of sleep last night in between contractions. This time my contractions are both in the front and the back whereas with Sophia I had strictly back labor. They're both pretty painful as expected! Nana has been over all day cooking and wrapping presents for us and helping in any way she can. We're all so excited to meet our new addition already! We might just have a Christmas Eve baby...to be continued!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment