
I've been blessed with the most amazing Mama in the world. She's the most generous and gracious Nana to our children. They adore her as much as we do and we cannot believe how lucky we are to have her in our lives. Daddy sent Nana and I away for a night to Ojai Valley Inn and Spa for a little "girl's" getaway(spoiled!!). This place is pure paradise. We enjoyed the afternoon with cocktails and a bike ride to town for shopping and er...more cocktails. We even got lost on the way home! Woopsie. We had an amazing dinner under the stars and had a relaxing evening which included a lot of sleep. We were up bright and early for some gym time, followed by coffee and an amazing lunch in town at our favorite spot! Talk about a perfect girls night. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment