
Our Presto is not only super handsome, charming, and smart, but we happen to also think he's the most hilarious 4 year old on Earth. Last week in preparation for the 4th of July and all our Auntie's coming to town(with our Uncle's of course!) we were shopping at Trader Joe's(we happen to be there almost daily). Anyhoo, I left the line to run and get something I forgot and came back to find out Presto had invited all our "friends" in line as well as the cashier to a 4th of July party at our house! He was attempting to give directions when I got back..."You only have to take one fweeway"(just like that..."fweeway"). He's constantly asking questions, telling us interesting "facts", telling others our ipad password, and makes sure to also tell everyone he comes in contact with his age, his siblings ages, and mommy and daddy's ages(YIKES!!). He's super friendly to everyone(too friendly at times) and has an enormous love of life. He still sneaks
under our bed a few times before finally retiring to his room at night but only 'til 3am when he cuddles up to us for the rest of the night. Thank you Presto for always making us smile, always being the first to try something new, and for being your easy going self . You are such a special boy! Here's just a few examples of Preston's stream of consciousness in the car one day: "When is the Easter Bunny coming?", "Can Lollipops melt?", "Guess what mommy? My tongue can touch the top of my mouth!", "When I grow up I want to be a train fixer mama...that's a job right?", "Did you know when I was 2 my name was Parker". He just goes on and on...we love it all little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment