Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"I lova you so mucha"

This guy does not stop talking.  His favorites things are mommy, Pica Mouse Clousehouse(or Bouncehouse) for "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"), and Dora! Oh and "Let It Go"(Frozen).  He is talking up a storm and loves to put an "a" sound at the end of everything... for example:  Mama come outsida? I want to eata a snacka! He says "How about meya" a lot. It's the cutest, sweetest thing ever and he has the sweetest little voice.  He loves walking around the house in Phia's princess shoes and loves picking up Presto and Phia from school.  His favorite part of the trip is eating the remnants of their lunches.  He has very little interest in potty training or going to school(he told me himself).  He wants me to go to school with him or he doesn't want to go.  Not surprising at all.  He's super duper attached to mama!  Mama's favorite Bentley speak is "I lova you so mucha"....melts my heart to pieces.  We love watching his personality come alive.








No comments: