We've turned this into a yearly tradition! Meeting the Gordon's for a night of trick or treating in costumes at Disneyland. The kids lasted until 10:30pm this year!!! Sophia went on the MATTERHORN with Daddy! She's sooooo brave. She said her eyes were closed the entire time. To test her I asked her what the "monster" looked like and she said "I don't know...all I know is he had red eyes"...haaaa!! So we know her eyes were open for at least that part:) Presto is in LOVE with the teacups and wanted no part of the roller coaster and since the park was pretty empty by 10pm we went on the teacups 2x! The grand finale was Peter Pan. The line is usually WAY too long but not this night...we got right on and the kids loved it! We also made it on Mr. Toads Wild Ride which we don't normally get on either b/c of the lines. It was a super fun trip. We spent the night at the Howard Johnson for the first time and we think Presto enjoyed their splash pad more than Disneyland!! Before we hit the splash pad in the morning we walked across the street for some Mickey pancakes at Mimi's. Then the second we opened the gate to the splash pad Presto was off...in absolute heaven in the water. Our next trip we're taking Mr. Bentley bear for his first time in November to see all the Christmas decorations...can't wait!!
Presto on the teacups above(heaven). Presto on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride below(very apprehensive...ha!)
Mickey pancake time!
Splash pad time!
I love this picture of Daddy and I because Presto took it! Pretty good job for a 3 year old:)









No comments:
Post a Comment