Yesterday she woke Daddy up and said: "I had the best dream last night Daddy. I dreamt that I met you before you met mommy and we got married!". She's still very into marrying Daddy...it's too precious:) She will have no choice but to marry an amazing man with a Daddy like she has!
One night she said she "can't wait to have a baby in her belly" and I explained she has a LOT of things to do before she has a baby and maybe after college. She said she wants me to come visit her when she goes to college and then said "Mommy when you go to heaven will you always love me?" which of course immediately made mommy tear up. She also said "When I go to heaven I get to see you"! So she's grasping the concept of not living forever(very heavy stuff for a 4 year old!!)
On a lighter note. She saw a lady on tv with a nose ring and she exclaimed "Lady, get that thing out of your nose, you're disgusting me out!". Made mommy and daddy laugh and made us so proud ha!
The other night she asked me: "Mommy are they gonna hurt you when the baby comes out? I dont want them to hurt you". She's very very concerned about this. She often asks me "Mommy are you ok?" So thoughtful our Phia is.
And just this morning she said "Mommy when I grow up I want to be a Star Catcher, A Teacher, A Coach for Baseball, and a Fire Lady"...reach for the stars my princess!!
| Our little lady leading the neighbor kids on Friday Fun Night! |
| "Nursing" her baby. Cannot believe she remembers this but she has it DOWN!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment